Friday, December 9, 2011

War on Christmas Rhetoric is Anti-American

I would call the war on Christmas rhetoric by Limbaugh and others anti-Semitic. Jews do not celebrate Christmas, but Hannukah. This is the main reason I tend to say "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas". There is no war on Christmas. There is only a war by nutters against Jews, and others who do not celebrate Christmas, but their own religious holidays.

I always thought religious freedom in America was important enough to stand up for, so I am standing up for it. No doubt some self-righteous assholes will call me an anti-American Communist Nazi that makes baby Jesus cry, but I would call myself someone who is standing up for religious freedom, which is one of the reasons we have founding fathers, a Constitution, and America itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment