Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Punked by a damn script kiddie

I have been heavily into computers since the mid 1970's.  I know more than a dozen languages, can write Windoze programs, and hell, I even created my own compiler once.  I have built my own computers.  When it comes to computers, I am pretty fucking smart.  So smart that I opened up a facebook app yesterday (The one that purports to have a picture of dead bin Laden).  As soon as it was running, I knew something was wrong, so pulled the plug on my computer - Literally, I pulled the plug out of the wall.  But too late for some of my friends who had this app spammed to their facebook walls.

So here is the deal.  DanaRhea, a very smart computer guy, just got punked by some fucking pimply-faced high school script kiddie, who probably made tons of money off of dumb asses who gave him his pay per clicks by being dumb asses.  Did I just call myself a dumb ass?  You betcha.  I am a dumb ass.

**DanaRhea bends over**

OK, folks, start kicking.  I deserve this, and I bet a few of my facebook friends are really going to enjoy this too. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment